Soon Lee is part of Jurong Industrial Estate in Singapore. The area consists of Soon Lee Road, Soon Lee Drive, Soon Lee Street, Enterprise Road, Wan Lee Road, Fan Yoong Road and Kwong Min Road. It is bounded by Jurong Central Park, Boon Lay Way, Jalan Boon Lay, International Road and Pioneer Road North.
The area around Enterprise Road, Wan Lee Road, Fan Yoong Road and Kwong Min Road is mainly factories along with eating places. While there are domitories that house foreign workers and a recreation centre - SCAL Recreation Centre which caters to the foreign workers living at the domintories there as well as those living in the nearby domitories at Kian Teck is located along Soon Lee Road and Soon Lee Street.
The below bus services plies Soon Lee area, all the bus services are from SBS Transit.
- 252 plies along Soon Lee Road, International Road, Enterprise Road, Wan Lee Road, Fan Yoong Road and Kwong Min Road and it links the area to Boon Lay MRT Station and Joo Koon MRT Station.
- 249 plies along Jalan Boon Lay and provides direct connection to the nearby Boon Lay MRT Station.
- 185 and 502 plies along Pioneer Road North and Soon Lee Road and terminates at Soon Lee Bus Park.
- 254 plies along Boon Lay Way and Pioneer Road North and provide direction connection to Boon Lay MRT Station.
- 192, 255 and 257 plies along Pioneer Road North and the latter 2 services provides direct connection to the nearby Pioneer MRT Station.
The North-western side of the area is within walking distance to Pioneer MRT Station.
Three industrial buildings located at the North West side of the area - Ispace, Pioneer Junction and Pioneer Place are under construction.