The park has a lot of uses in Singapore such as:
- It has been announced that the Olympic Museum will be opening in 2014 at Tampines Secondary School and be situated at level 6 of the Tampines Secondary School.
- The hotel along the Tampines Secondary School will be turned into residences, like Tampines Secondary School had called it "The Watervalley".
- One of the largest urban parks in the school, it will be restored for wildlife habitats.
The names for the neighbourhood are categorized as follows:
- Expo, which is part of the Changi City Point, UE BizHub East and the Downtown Line Expo MRT Station. It will have to clear everything, road reinstatement to be done in August 2014, tunnel boring machines (TBM) laid out and the new Operations Control Centre will be built on site.
- Freshgate, which is already using the Tampines Primary School and Tampines Secondary School developments, will turn the sport and games to culture.